Thanks to the Champions

A tribute to real jigging masters

« Older   Newer »

1. rickyrules

User deleted

I'd open this section to thanks Hitomi San, Keigo San, Akira San, Toda San and all the others for the wonderful (and instructive) days spent in Ponza this week. After half an hour Keigo has already catch a big 5.5 kg snapper (dentice).
    I hope to post very often some picture of the days.
    Thanks again!

R

With us there was also the son of one of the most important anglers in the world: Philippe GUIGO'; I hope to have the pleasure to accomodated him very soon for some fishing days spent in finding the swordfish.

R

Edited by rickyrules - 18/7/2008, 13:46

2. kahunaIII

User deleted

Hi Ricky, nice to meet you. I'd want to tell we are a common friend: PHILIPPE GUIGO'. I am the pleasure to go often to his shop, having my boat very close to Antibes and I had also the luckiness to fish with PATRICE GARZIGLIA. In that time we planned for the begininng of next August a fishing day to Xiphias with PATRICE's boat. I'm looking forward to try....

Ciao RIKIrules piacere di conoscerti volevo dirti che abbiamo una conoscenza in comune PHILIPPE GUIGO, ho la fortuna di andare spesso nel suo negozio avendo la barca vicinissima ad Antibes e ho avuto anche il privilegio di pescare con Patrice Garziglia e abbiamo organizzato una uscita insieme all XIPHIAS con la barca di PATRICE ai primi di Agosto non vedo l'ora di provare.

Edited by rickyrules - 18/7/2008, 08:19

3. rickyrules

User deleted

Per continuare la discussione sul nuovo forum andate all'indirizzo

http://www.livebaiting.com/forum/index.php...with-champions/

R

2 replies since 19/6/2008, 11:49   341 views